Monday, September 21, 2009

avoid these site for the buy diablo 3 scam

I'll post as many site as I can find for the buy diablo 3 scam here, but I'll not be able to find all of them which mean, if you have read this, you have to understand that it is not because a site is not listed here that it is a trusted site, no! Any site trying to sell you diablo 3 is a scam, no one has the right to sell Diablo 3. But if you find a site trying to sell it to you, maybe you could let me know and I'll add it to the list. I create this page to help people to avoid being scammed when they look on google for "buy diablo 3". I'll try to make myself my page ranking better for this keyword so I'll reach more people and more people will avoid the buy diablo 3 scam.

What I think is a site called a scam is?
  • Any site offer you to buy Diablo 3.
    Any site is asking you to pay in any manner.
    Any sale page (affiliate site w or w/o affiliate ID)
    Any site that claim having diablo 3 shipped on any date.
    Any site offering information that blizzard haven't released themself.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment