Monday, September 21, 2009

Buy Diablo 3 scams

Buy Diablo 3 Scam Salepage

I've been searching over the net for sites who were trying to give information about buy or sell diablo 3 because it is related to the diablo 3 release date subject and I what I have found was really dissapointing. I saw a site, which is an autorithy site, which look very professional, but which is trying to scam people. What I don't get is why people are looking to buy Diablo 3? I mean, You will have to know when it will be released before you can buy it. I seriously do not search to buy it myself because it is very easy to get scammed. But, once Blizzard will have called the release date, maybe we will have to ask them for the authorized dealer. An authorized dealer is some one who bough the rights to the Developper which is in this case Blizzard entertainement to sell the product(Diablo 3). I don't think all those site are pre approved authorized dealer for Blizard's game. All this can be resumed in 2 point. The only pre authorized dealer you can trust is Blizzard itself, Any other site or people trying to sell you Diablo 3 is a scam, fake, etc.

What is the worst? Noobs buying something that doesn't exist or some one making a site to scam people by selling them something that doesn't exist because they know some noobs will buy it anyway? I'll manage my point and I hope some of those "noob" will understand something before the time go. Almost any one today can sell diablo 2 cd key, this is okay or almost, but having some trying to sell a game which doesn't exist is more huuuuu. Just don't go and try to buy diablo 3. If you try to buy Diablo 3 now, it will only result in a scam. I'll try to make people come here and see what I write about how to avoid a "buy diablo 3" scam because I want every one to avoid being scammed for such a bad joke. If you are too shy to comment, e-mail me, my address is in the sidebar under linkshare and give me your link to any site is offering you to buy diablo 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment