Monday, September 21, 2009

Diablo 3 release date weekly update

Diablo 3 release date update

hi every one, once again, lets talk about Diablo 3 release date, but in a more serious way. I keep surfing all over the web searching for the most relevant content about any feature for Diablo 3. What I find Half the time is so oooooooooooooold. The problem, is that those sites are great authority in the niche, but their post about Diablo have been written in 2008 or saying that Diablo is going to be released in 2009 because of the "dol rune issue". When I search for release date I don't want some irrelevant post telling me that Diablo 3 release date will be for 2009 when we are close to be in 2010. What I want is relevant and updated content. I want sites with optimised and updated content not 2007 post saying 2009 as a release because this is annyoing and not relevant in any way. Try it yourself. Go on google and type in "Diablo 3 Release date". This is what you will see:
Google search engine result pages for diablo 3 release date

There I come to my point. On the first page of google search engine result pages, I can find 3 irrelevant result out of the first 6. The most irrelevant is, ranking 5 atm, digg. What the heck has Digg to do with diablo 3 release date? Only because the site is an "authority" the whole post is an authority. I don't think compared to Blizzard or Diablo3x.com digg has nothing to compete with but it still in the 1 page. What is more irrelevant but less annoying, is Hellforge post dating from 1st oct. 2008. It's talking about a 9/9/09 release. This is done I suppose they can do something for it? Then at least, I can find 3 sources often updated with good content that are relevant to the subject which are Diablo3x.com Diablo3release.com and blizzard threads.

I try my self to make a One place To Go To Know: this site. But in the way of being the most serious site about the diablo 3 or diablo 2 1.13 release date related site, I need 1st to find every sources of information about any related content to find those that are relevant and those that aren't. I mean by having all the sources I will be able to tell those who doesn't says the right things and those who does and off course I'll add it to my site in order to have only 1 place to go. I mean, I won't say that blizzard aren't saying the truth, but maybe I'll not encourage you to not go on certain site or some old post. What I want is to seriously build up a site optimised for Diablo 3 release date and Diablo 2 patch 1.13 new content download .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall 2010

Marshall said...

how come 2010? not to bother you but expressly said from mike morhaime 2 game will be released in 2010 and nothing for d3.

Post a Comment